Leadership Recall Interview 2021 | Contact Us | A Historical Event | Historical Project | Student Activity | History of Officers |

8th Officers Meeting

MINUTES OF MEETING

CHAPTER OFFICERS & BOG’S MEETING

CONDUCTED ON JAN 27, 2021 AT ZOOM.

                                                                                     

The meeting was started by recitation of Holy Quran by Mr. Khurram Raja. 

 

Following were present in the meeting.

 

MR. KHURRAM RAJA                                    :           PRESIDENT
MR. USMAN TARIQ CHUGHTAI                   :           PRESIDENT ELECT

MR. RIAZ BAIG                                              :           MEMBER BOG / CTTC CHAIR

MR. ATHER N. SIDDIQUI                               :           MEMBER BOG / SA CHAIR

MR. MASOOD SADIQ                                    :           RP CHAIR

MR. WAQAR ALI SHAH                                :           YEA CHAIR

MR. TABISH SAID ABBASI                            :           HISTORIAN

MR. BILAL RANA                                           :           MP CHAIR

 

 

Mr. Khurram Raja (President) started the meeting by welcoming all officers, BOG’s. Mr. Khurram Raja Started the meeting by reading “ASHRAE CODE OF ETHICS”. The all Officers & BOG’s recite Fathia Khawani for the Sad demises.

 

S. #

AGENDA ITEMS

01

CONFIRMATION OF 7th MINUTES OF MEETING.

 

The minutes of meeting is proposed by Mr. Ather N. Siddiqui and second by Mr. Bilal Rana. The minutes was circulated well in time.

 

02

Recovery of Installation Ceremony

Mr. Khurram Raja informed that the few companies are left;

 

  • Emitsun Technologies
  • Meezan Engineers
  • ST Associates 

Mr. Usman Tariq Chughtai & Mr. Bilal Rana both confirm their payment by tomorrow. Mr. Khurram Raja will contact Meezan Engineers for Payment.

 

03.

CTT, SA, GAC/COMMUNICATION, RP, EA, & HISTORIAN COMMITTEE CHAIRS WILL PRESENT THEIR YEARLY PLAN FOR THE TERM 2020-2021.

 

Mr. Khurram Raja (President) informed that Mr. Bilal Zuberi is not attending meetings on regular basis as he is Treasurer and MP Co Chair. After the brief discussion hall decided that Mr. Khurram Raja will write an email to Mr. Bilal Zuberi and request him to take timeout for meeting as we all take time out for monthly meetings.

 

MP CHAIR: Mr. Bilal Rana presented his report by sharing screen. He talked about delinquency, renew memberships, Cancelled members and other membership related report. He further requested other officers to help him out to speedy recovery of delinquency and cancelled members. All members ensure him that they will do best for this matter. He further informed that he is in touch with all ASHRAE NPC members and contacting them once in week.

 

Mr. Khurram informed that that we will write an email to ASHRAE to wave off this year fee for developing economy because of COVID - 19.  Most of the Global societies waved off this year fee like ASME. The hall apricated the Idea.

 

MR. RIAZ BAIG CTTC CHAIR: Mr. Riaz Baig informed that tomorrow is our webinar you all requested to please attend this webinar. We lacking in attendance we all should login and attend webinar on regular basis. Other Chapters programs attendance is very good but we are lagging in attendance. The last webinar attendance was 100 and only 5 persons from all Pakistan Chapters. Mr, Khurram Raja ensure the we all officers & Bog’s at least will attend the webinar and also pursue other members to this webinar and future webinar too.

 

MR. SHABAB QAMAR COMMUNICATION CHAIR: Mr. Shabab Qamar is unable to attend the meeting therefore Mr. Khurram Raja present his report on is behalf. We are posting our activities on all our social media platforms. We are updating our website on monthly basis. as per our social media activities we have created our Facebook page, LinkedIn account, YouTube channel & Whatsapp group for connecting with other members and show others to see our monthly progress. Also, I am in touch with Office Secretary to update the whole media. In Sha Allah very soon we will market our all social media.

 

MR. ATHER N. SIDDIQUI SA CHAIR: Mr. Ather n. Siddiqui sb informed that he is in touch with all universities. Because of COVID-19 we can’t hold any events and activities yet.

 

MR. MASOOD SADIQ RP CHAIR: Mr. Masood Sadiq informed that ASHRAE given target of $600 full circle target we have to submit $600 before June 30,2021. Mr. Usman Tariq advised that we should submit $600 well before time because there are some technical errors, ASHRAE unable to find payments Record. The hall agreed and Mr. Khurram Raja advised Mr. Masood Sadiq to list all the members and share list in WhatsApp group.

 

MR. WAQAR ALI SHAH YEA CHAIR: Mr. Waqar Ali shah informed that he was very busy in their project he was on site but now he is back, he will share his report in next meeting. He stated that he was getting email from YEA and he is responding well on time.

 

HISTORIAN: Mr. Tabish Said Abbasi informed that I was busy in a project I am now free I will share my report on next meeting, also I am replying to all email on regular basis and read all my emails.

 

 

04.

ANY OTHER ITEM WITH THE PERMISSION OF CHAIR

 

Mr. Ather N. Siddiqui advised that now we should resolve the ASHARE & Pakistan HVACR Society matter as soon as possible, because we are facing to many difficulties to achieve our goals. We all are the part of both societies so we should resolve this matter in a gentle way as we all are professionals. Mr. Khurram Raja informed that as the matter is in final terms. In Sha Allah this will be resolve before next meeting.

 

 

 

Meeting was adjourned at 07:00 pm & minutes are recorded by Mr. Harris Mahmood Office Secretary.

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

Mr. Shabab Qamar

Secretary

ASHRAE Northern Chapter Pakistan